Friday, November 21, 2014

My offseason plans for this blog

Now that NASCAR is in its offseason, I don't have any race previews, write-ups or points standings updates to post for three months. So I'll mainly be doing news about drivers and crew members along with posts about some of my personal NASCAR favorites like past races and paint schemes to fill the gap. I also plan to report on the Sprint Cup awards banquet at Las Vegas and also announce the official changing of the Nationwide Series to the Xfinity Series on January 1. I like NASCAR too much to not post anything between the Homestead championship weekend and the net year's Daytona Speedweeks. And besides, there's always plenty of NASCAR news during every offseason, as in all other major sports. So I'm still going to keep busy on this blog fro now until February, when I'll get right to work on blogging about Speedweeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment